Saturday, January 3, 2009

I saw a plate memorializing Obama in Walgreens. There were fireworks, the white house, Obama in a suit (not smoking).... Sometimes I think this country actually needs MORE prozac. Seriously. A PLATE? Let's eat off of our president-elect's face, that or stare at the cheesiest object ever created whilst we eat. Either way, I find it weird. Only octogenarians decorate with plates anymore and let's face it, most of them voted for the other guy. A marketing genius did not come up with this plate.

And in other news:
I did not eat any peas on New Year's Day. So I think 2009 is pretty much screwed for me. Any suggestions? Also, my cat broke my coffee mug with George Bush's face, complete with devil horns (which is not the same thing as a plate with Obama's face on it). The really sad thing is that now I think that my cat's a Republican. Soon he'll be clawing through my bags of Fair Trade coffee, organic muffin mix, all my books on Fidel Castro (and other revolutionary leaders axed by the holy United States of America) and carrying a flag pin in his mouth between meals. At least, like Sarah Palin, he's adorable. Unlike her, he's smart.

1 comment:

  1. hehe....you make me smile. :) --see?
    how i've missed your silly blogs!

    ReplyDelete